1. In compliance with the duty of information as set out in Article 10 of Law 34/2002 of 11 July on Information Society Services and Electronic Commerce, users are hereby informed that this website located at the URL http://www.irsicaixa.es/ (hereinafter, “Website") is owned by the FUNDACIÓ PRIVADA INSTITUT DE RECERCA DE LA SIDA-CAIXA (hereinafter, "IrsiCaixa").
2. Identification data for IrsiCaixa are as follows:
FUNDACIÓ PRIVADA INSTITUT DE RECERCA DE LA SIDA-CAIXA
Registration: Registered under number 873 in the Register of Foundations of Catalonia.
Registered address: Hospital Germans Trias i Pujol, Carretera de Canyet s/n, 08916 Badalona (Barcelona)
Tel. (+34) 93 465 6374
3. This website and all its content, including text, images, sounds, databases, codes and any other material, are the property of IrsiCaixa or of third parties that have authorized their use to IrsiCaixa..
4. The information contained in this Website and its pages is that which is current on the date of the latest update. The Website should be considered as containing information for the guidance of users in relation to products and services and other information contained therein. The user may check the date of the last update of any information by requesting it via the e-mail address provided on the Website.
5. Access and use of the Website are free and the sole responsibility of the user, with IrsiCaixa hereby refusing to assume any liability arising from misuse of the Website content.
6. IrsiCaixa provides links to Twitter, mailing and RSS services on its Website so that users can receive information on its activities and services. Users who access other websites as a consequence of using these links shall be subject to the policies established in each case.
7. IrsiCaixa reserves the right, without notice, to modify and update content, services, configuration and presentation of the Website and also to temporarily or permanently eliminate these and restrict or prevent access.
8. IrsiCaixa may not be held liable for any information not contained in the Website and, therefore, not created by IrsiCaixa or published on its behalf. In particular, IrsiCaixa shall under no circumstances be held liable for the information contained in the websites for which it has provided links.
9. IrsiCaixa shall under no circumstances be held liable for any possible security errors or failures that may occur as a consequence of using computers infected with a virus or for the consequences that may arise from non-updated or malfunctioning web browsers. Consequently, under no circumstances may IrsiCaixa be held liable for damages of any nature that may result to the user, and despite IrsiCaixa having adopted the necessary preventive measures.
10. The reproduction, copying, use, distribution, marketing, public communication or any other act that involves use of the information contained in the Website, without the authorization of IrsiCaixa, is an offence punishable by law.
11. The Website is governed by Spanish law and any dispute associated with it will be settled by the courts of the city of Barcelona.