1. The Website uses a technology called the cookie in order to obtain information on use of the Website and to improve the user experience.
2. Cookies are small data files that are sent via the browser and stored on the hard disk of the user's computer whenever it is connected to a website. Cookies allow a website to, among other things, store and retrieve information about the browsing habits of users or of computers and also can be used to recognise the user, depending on the information they contain and how a computer uses them.
3. Cookies can be classified in different ways:
Depending on their purpose, the following types of cookies can be defined:
DURATION: Duration of session
PURPOSE: Google Analytics, to distinguish between users
DURATION: 2 years
PURPOSE: Google Analytics, to limit the percentage of requests
DURATION: 10 minutes
Cookies are activated every time a new user enters a website or whenever cookies have been deleted.
5. Below we list links where the user will find information on how to configure and manage cookies in the main browsers:
6. The Website may not work properly if the user does not allow cookies.
7. Since this Website may modify its information on cookies, we recommend you review this policy each time you access the IrsiCaixa Website.